View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 05:40 AM   #11
Detroit_Indie
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysdailydose View Post
Just want you to know that I love this concept and will be following along. My dynasty report is also a 48-team league, so its of extra interest to me.

Also, just wanted to say that for a non-native English speaker, you're doing a fine job. Keep up the great work!
Thanks for the kind words! Really appreciate that, especially from the Tigers fan - I'm a Tigers fan too

Meanwile, very exceptional thing happened to my Kiev Ukrainians. We signed free agent player who is actually Ukrainian! Ironically, there were no Ukrainians in the team called Kiev Ukrainians before.

In WIBA, most players came from Asia. Every team has bunch of Asian players, like in my case, my entire starting outfield is Asian and so big part of my pitchers squad are. I think that fact can be explained: in 2039, year of the WIBA founding, the MLB was still existing, and obviously, most American players decided to stay in MLB. Asian baseball, on the contrary, had a good progress and integrated into WIBA (with exception for *** probably). In year 2051, nothing changed, so we came to this situation. I actually don't care about the nationalities, and the only thing I want to see - more Ukrainian players in the league and in my team.
Attached Images