View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 07:04 PM   #31
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
If I could attach files to my posts, and knew how, or how to paste in images, et cetera, I could probably show you guys what I have currently. I mean, I was doing as advised, with the player list files and all, and after I cleared the rosters again in the appropriate two leagues and deleted the resulting free agents, so that I could perhaps reimport the updated players list or lists, at least for my MLB league in that game, into the applicable game's league or leagues as needed, it decided not to let me reimport those players as desired, et cetera.

As for why my posts aren't paragraphing now, or weren't, just now, I don't know what's going on here. Any reason why they may not be paragraphing now as they should, if they're still not doing so? Please advise. Dovatha out. P.S. I'm working with an entirely fictional setup right now, except for trying to import historical players, at least. Dovatha out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 03-05-2018 at 07:07 PM. Reason: additional information
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote