View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 08:12 PM   #21
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
For several of my planned leagues, I will need many team and league-related logos and uniforms, and I am not as skilled as many here, at least in terms of my usual artistic abilities, in my view. And I don't necessarily want to use the standard logos, either, of course, if I don't absolutely have to, in certain cases.

I will need logos for leagues such as the American Federal Baseball Union, the North American Baseball Association, the Canacolu League, and the United States Baseball League, for just a few examples of leagues I will likely need logos for, at the very least. I have teams in mind such as the Pittsburgh Pythons, the Charleston Miners, the Philadelphia Renaissancers, and the Boston Masterminds, but I don't think I have the necessary skill at possibly designing decent enough-looking logos and/or caps and/or uniforms for them without having to use at least two of the currently-available logos I now have related to the game, if not more.

Do you have any recommendations about people who might be able to provide the needed logos, et cetera, well enough, for possible use by me and others in various saved games, by any chance, anyone? Please advise. Thank you. Dovatha out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote