View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #31
Bowtie
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Not sure why it's working for some and not others..The pre-release Worked perfect for me.
Make sure all these files except the "roster.zip" are in that quickstart games folder. I'm assuming this public release should be the same as what I tested. I haven't tried the public release yet, but will and let you know if I have problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Just dl'd, installed, started the game and everything worked perfect..Everything in the folder is exactly the same as the screenshot in my post above. Only reason I can think of as to why it's not working for some is either a bad download or the files are not being put in the correct folder when you install. You can try to manually install it and see if that helps.
I too am a bit stymied as to why some are having problems getting this to work and yet others have no troubles at all. Just like Bigrod, I too tested this over in BETA and it worked just fine for me.

One thing I can think of that may be causing some folks here some difficulties is the amount of traffic on OOTP's server. Also, as always, I recommend anyone running anti-virus software to temporarily disable it and if you are behind a firewall and know how to temporarily disable it, then please do so. Lastly, stop any running programs/applications. Then try downloading and installing the QS.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote