View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 03:19 PM   #9
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
I certainly would like to see franchise records maintained (as in the base game) at least for single season records. (Career records would be kinda ridiculous). Also, on the Achievements & Trophies page, league standings are not enough. Would also like to see for my own team, batting and pitching stats for that season (as in the base game). Maybe someone knows an option to easily download this stuff because right now I have to take screenshots of the relevant reports page, but I don't always get it done.
would definitely be a nice addition.... my Sunday morning routine consists of a cup o' coffee and PT as I go through the team batting/pitching/fielding reports, as well as my team's individual player streaks and plug the numbers into a spreadsheet for tracking.... (just the highest streaks of the year for hitting/pitching)...

always fun to try and chase those long standing team records (oldest left on my books is a 29 game hitting streak from 2020... came close a couple years with 23, but still haven't surpassed it)
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote