View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 10:32 AM   #2
Marleigh
All Star Reserve

Paragon City Heroes are in Perfect for the first time, checked a few of the teams and it's not going to be easy. Only change is putting SE Pettite into the rotation as it needed at least one lefty

Bad News Bulldogs are fresh from opening over 150 packs, I churned most big pulls back into the AH then packs, kept a few for the team which from now is going to be pack/locked/completed collections only, current lineup is below. ROTM Hiura and Bogaerts are learning new positions so I expect the defence to be iffy early on, bogaerts got the nod over Live Bichette due to his better defence potential but they are remarkably similar hitters so Bichette will be a utility guy as he also has Outfield potential

Neumann Furshlugginers fell short of promotion but had a good season being great on pitching and D, whoever we tried at LF failed dismally so next up his SE Larry Walker. also moved MVP Gregg Jefferies over to 3b and brought in Will Clark at 1b to try to generate more runs. Smoky Joe Williams is ready to try out in the rotation if one of my starters has a slow start

Marleigh is offline   Reply With Quote