View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 11:07 AM   #1
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Stadium requests for Slaabovia-related teams

Hello, all. As silvam has advised, I am starting a new park request thread here for stadiums and teams in my fictional nation of Slaabovia. I will request one park at a time, and then see how things go here.

I will go alphabetically by location name, first for the top league's teams, and then for any minor leagues under that top league, based on the order of creation of said minor leagues, in regards to their respective teams as well. It will be a while before the parks will be needed, I believe, because I'm going to try to go slowly through the dynasty's first season, as time permits and warrants. Which should give those of you who may be willing to help time to work on those parks, and me time to try to figure out what advertisers and advertisements should be in those parks ultimately.

You will not need to hurry on any or all of these parks, for I won't likely need them just yet. But I will need them later, for sure.

I will start with the needed park for the Amjasi Hornets, Hornets Hive. Their uniform and cap and logo set is present in this thread, for more information, folks. http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=292101. Please use those colors when and if you do this park for me, as best as you can, and please let me know what I need to know when it comes to making up the advertising-related items for this and other parks. I'll take care of the advertising materials as best as I can, but I just need someone to build each park for me, if possible.

The details for Hornets Hive are as follows:

LFL: 273 feet down the line, with a 39-foot wall height.
LF: 321 feet and 39-foot wall
LCF: 389 feet and 39-foot wall
CF: 420 and 20-foot wall
RCF: 374 and 17-foot wall
RF: 336 and 13-foot wall
RFL: 314 and 8-foot wall

Open stadium
Grass surface
Extra Small foul area
Elevation 406 feet
Capacity 39,572

Mow pattern: Cross-hatched diamonds
Pitcher's Lane: On
Distance Markers off
On-Deck Circles on

Average LHB 1.078
Average RHB 1.155
Doubles 1.099
Triples 0.699
HR LHB 1.269
HR RHB 1.305

Temperature/Precipitation

January 37/3
February 45/3
March 53/4
April 57/4
May 66/4
June 73/4
July 82/4
August 75/4
September 64/3
October 54/3
November 44/3
December 34/3

Average Wind 5

Ambient Temperature 69.5
Average Temperature 69.5
Average Rain 3.8

Carry Left 0
Carry Center 0
Carry Right 2

The main scoreboard in LF should be like the one in Fenway Park. A big hive should be located somewhere between right field and the right field line. The home dugout should be on the first base side. The overall park's seating configuration and/or overall look is entirely up to anyone who decides to make this park, along with everything else not mentioned above, where and when possible, of course.

I would like this particular park to be usable enough from 1901 to perhaps sometime around 1935 or 1940, at least, if not even longer than that, with the aforementioned configuration and details. So please plan the park's nature accordingly, if possible. Thank you.

Thank you very much in advance to anyone who decides to help me with this part of my Slaabovian dynasty-related project. Feel free to name one section of this park after yourselves, if you like, in honor of your assistance with this park, if you might make it for me here. Take care, and God bless to all who may help me with this project here. Lord willing, of course, that is, everyone. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-23-2019 at 11:10 AM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote