View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 10:29 AM   #19
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Because I'm often very detail-oriented, as you've probably seen with many of my posts here in various threads on the forums. I often did work pixel-by-pixel when making items, or at least designing them, for that now-closed virtual world. My main graphics program of choice now, if it hasn't always been, is MS Paint, and I used it a lot when trying to fill in various templates for items in that VW, because there were a lot of places where conventionally filling in areas were not always easy to do for them.

Also, I liked the ability to often create something likely out of the ordinary, whenever I could. I have a few pictures I've been able to save of items I made for that virtual world on my DeviantArt profile, and I probably have more on my computer, if I was able to remember well enough to take pictures of various items before that VW closed.

I made one outfit with a major St. Louis Cardinals theme for it, and another with 200 stars on it, among many items I made for that virtual world. The Cardinals-themed one had retired numbers on its back, with the largest number on the back being Musial's, of course. Let me see if I can find the links to pictures of the items I'm talking about here, for example, or a link to my DA profile, even.

Here is a link to my entire DA profile, in fact.

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

For a few examples of the work I've done in the past, but unfortunately not most of my work, feel free to view what's there now. Due to the fact that I've probably lost access to a lot of pictures I'd taken over the years, or many images of other kinds I'd made over the years, mainly, if not entirely, due to computer problems of one kind or another, it's not a lot of work that I currently have online that I can probably show you. At least from the artistic side of things. Not to mention the fact that when the VW's 3D side went down, the related 2D side and associated webpages went down as well.

But things go bye-bye at times, whether in cyberspace or in real life, and it can't often be helped, of course, folks. Just part of life here in God's Created Universe, you know, quite often, I'm sure. It may not always be easy, or pleasant, mind you, but it still happens. And anyone who may try to deny it is basically spinning their shells, so to to speak, as well.

In any case, I hope you and all of yours, no matter who you and/or they are, have happy, safe, and great years ahead this year, Lord willing, of course. Thank you all for your input, and I look forwards to seeing a lot more great work from you all, if possible, this year.

I don't suppose that Pickoff has the ability to work pixel-by-pixel either, if it's enough like the Jersey and Ballcap Creator offline programs. Does it or does it not?

I often like to try to put a lot of detail in my various work projects, whether they're artistic or writing-related in nature, at least. I suppose that's at least partly due to my Asperger's Syndrome, but not entirely sure. At least that's what I think, though, anyway. I've tried very hard to not be so verbose and so detailed in terms of what I write, whenever a particular situation may call for more conciseness, but it's not always easy to do, to be completely honest with you here, folks.

This frequent verbosity in my writing has not likely always been a good thing, and I've been trying to cut out unnecessary wordage in my stories, quite often, even while still writing them. That verbosity is probably one reason I've not yet been professionally published, I think.

Well, that's enough to talk about here for now, at least, I think, folks. Thank you all for your time and attention here. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote