View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 08:16 PM   #2
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Besides the above, I would like uniforms for a minor league level with teams and divisions as follows, if possible, soon, please, in a league called the Cirriddiquan Kingdom Union:

Dovatha Division:

Dutch Cove Raiders (parent club Olsonton Vikings, colors should be similar)
Lima Llamas (parent club Rocíoton Camels, colors should be similar)
Odanoskiko Stags (parent club Tran City Bucks, colors should be similar)
Ottoskarje Lynx (parent club Sarahnapool Cougars, colors should be similar)
St. Peter Hearts (parent club Folliston Cupids, colors should be similar)
Tierra De Oro Mustangs (parent club Benclimil Chargers, colors should be similar)

Wufazevir Division:

Aaronville Bruins (parent club Shmala Bears, colors should be similar)
Bublitz City Squires (parent club Slaabojevo Knights, colors should be similar)
Damonopolis Bulldogs (parent club Tracyton Huskies, colors should be similar)
Mankato Challengers (parent club Willson Athletics, colors should be similar)
Odlasvoi City Stingers (parent club Amjasi Hornets, colors should be similar)
Rainbow Bay Satellites (parent club Sara City Rockets, colors should be similar)

Main colors for the overall league logo should be purple, gold, brown, and green, if not also orange. As for the logos/caps/uniforms for both divisions/subleagues, base them on the main colors for the applicable teams in them, please, as best as possible.

The look of the Dovatha Division's text for its logo or logos should be more artistic or literature-like in nature, while the one or ones for the Wufazevir Division should be more royal, noble, or imperial-looking, I think. I'm not sure what would be best for imagery for any or all of the above logos at the moment, but text-wise, at least, the above should be true for each logo mentioned above, if made, and if possible.

The overall league logo should blend the two looks together, as best as possible, as well, of course, but still have a mostly royal-type look to it, given the name of the league.

Something else I may have not mentioned above, either in this post or the one above it, is that I have previously nicknamed this fictional land the Land of the Golden Sun, or perhaps colloquially the Land of the Sun-Touched Earth, if I remember correctly, a long time ago. Maybe that bit of information might also help whoever may attempt to make designs for the related leagues and teams and all here.

When it comes to the Folliston Cupids, I'm absolutely not thinking of little cherubs or whatnot as they are quite often portrayed in art, but I am certainly thinking more along the lines of something original, and more realistic, and more modern, but not necessarily influenced by mythology, at that. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for more than that, regarding the aforementioned team, though.

I'll have to work more over the next six weeks to try and firm up more details related to this fictional nation and its history, I'm sure. I'd like to have at least things related to the SRL done by February 7th, at the latest, for by the time that my birthday comes shortly thereafter, I'd like to create a new league or two using whatever comes out of this thread here, for sure.

Other than the listed color descriptions and all the other information or pictures that have been provided or may be provided later. I'll basically let you all have as much free reign here as possible. Please stay tuned to this thread for more potential information and all as it may come to me for your perusal and all.

I want to create at least one league based on the above data and images by February 11, for that is when my next birthday is. I won't say how old I will be, but I still want to create at least one new league by then, if possible, based on the above.

Thank you all for your time and attention, then, everyone. Hope to see a lot of good stuff here very soon, of course, Lord willing. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-21-2019 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Correcting mistyped things
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote