View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 11:42 AM   #10
Spartacus70
Minors (Double A)

Playmakers/intimidaters/injuries

For FHM 5, Did you change something for the super passers.
I mean that for the game in general, the statistics are quite good. The probleme is the elite playmakers are under productives. I dont know of course your algorithms, but you need to figure out a way to make the 20+ passing/read play rating players a more important bonus in term of creating scoring chances for their teammates.
In historical games, elites passers are supose to create an aditional 1-3 scoring chances for their team. I know it's a probleme in any hockey PC simulator, but actually greatest players score a little more than they should and obtain 60-70% of their historical assists numbers, and I dont see any significative change in goals scored by theirs linemates. Changing Shoot/Pass ratio seems to work only toward below 10 (at 10 or 20 Gretzky have the same 80-100 assists/ season)
In resumé : my multiples tests show me that for the technicals attributes the statisticals correlations are great. But it look like anything beyong 20 change almost nothing and playmakers dont contributes sufficiently.

2 others aspects that need to be tweaked :
1) please implement some kind of bonus for goons and intimidators (other than pens. minutes)
2) In historical data lower the injuries attributes for most of the players. Here I'm not complaining about your systeme (it's almost perfect) my concern is to many players are in the range of 8-10 (proneness, body parts) resulting in too many players missing more games than historicaly. I like the fact that there some variations, particularly big injuries making more injury prone, I just saying that youg players (historicaly with no major injury issue) start with too high numbers in those attributes.

But again thank you for this great game who seems to go in the right direction.
Spartacus70 is offline   Reply With Quote