View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 09:01 AM   #31
Wig
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1927p View Post
Can you cheat and give your players a boost? I want to control the career path of a player but don't want to work hard in getting him to star status...that to me would feel to much like a chore. I know that defeats a lot of the purpose but that is what I would find fun. It would be great if this could be offered in ootp15 as DLC. I could control the career paths of a few players while at the same time be a GM and commish in a fictional league. That sounds like a lot of fun.
Depends on your definition of cheat Maybe more of an exploit since it is a game mechanic? There are optimum workouts that will get your stats up faster/max them out (some workouts will do barely anything for you). As I recall, I haven't looked at itp in years, it will still take 2-3 years in the bigs to get awesome as your stats head north. It may not be what you are looking for, but honestly, without the optimum workouts you'll probably won't make the HoF, let alone be "legendary". Do a search for "workouts" for the best workouts.

On February 28, 1991, Don Mattingly was named the tenth captain in team history. He was an All-Star 6 times. He won nine Gold Glove awards from 1982-1995. He was AL batting champ in 1984 and MVP in 1985.
Wig is offline   Reply With Quote