View Single Post
Old 12-31-2003, 01:10 PM   #83
Rocco Del Sesto
Hall Of Famer

Mark,
What's interesting also is that as I'm going through rating the guys Zech fights I'm "unearthing" some other intersting looking fighters that I think would be great to add to the data file.

For example looking at the fight record of one of Zech's early opponents, I seen this German named Hans Kalbfell. Career record is only 26-9-1-19KO's, but a fairly impressive lineup of opponents plus he held the German HW title for a period in the late 50's. Some of his opponents include Albert Westphal, Dick Richardson, Cherville, Archie Moore, Henry Cooper and Tommy "Hurricane" Jackson. Looking at some of these guys, many of them being European being the tie around Zech, I see many that I think deserve to be rated, especially comparing to some of the guys I see already rated in the game.

Glad your enjoying the replay. I'm really liking it helping me to see these fighers of yesteryear. Once I complete Zech, I think I'm going to do this again with maybe Dante Cane which would be quite a few fights offering the opportunity to look into many more fighters.

Thanks!
Rocco
Rocco Del Sesto is offline   Reply With Quote