View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 10:50 AM   #39
Goody
Hall Of Famer

3....these are some of my plans
  • Financials will be very limited, close to what Laseron had in 1900 before Rule V and all the other stuff. At least to start.
  • There's going to be a lot of cities, all the way down to the little ones.
  • There's not going to be a crazy amount of leagues. I'm thinking just full minors and maybe 1 independant league in another country. I'd rather make things simple and focus on the main league and the player's and world's stories.
  • There's going to be more home runs than before. Let's face it, the game likes home runs. It was kinda funky having guys who hit 15 home runs a year asking for huge contracts. I might tone the hr's down just a little bit but its going to be done through player creation adjustment instead.
  • All new custom made logos and uniforms. I really like making logos and I think I've gotten better at it. And I'd like them to look uniform somewhat, instead of just a collection of clipart with words changed.
  • If there is enough interest and this becomes an online league, I will wait until the league is going and established and then probably eventually release the Laseron World as a new game world template for solo play as well. If an online never comes of it I'll just release it as a world template.