View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 11:00 AM   #10
Rizzo
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evok View Post
That's sound amazing but i have literally no confidence in my sim management capacity >_> maybe in a few months after release but right now i don't feel ready. Is it possible to be added to a 'future expansion' list ? :P

There is also the fact that i dont know either how an online game is played so i might just be useless xD

I'll keep an eye on this forum most likely !

Have you ever played a sports text sim before? I remember when I first started playing them I was very hesitant to join an online league because I didn't think I would be ready. Honestly, playing single player leagues won't ever fully prepare you for an online league.

If you have any interest in joining any online league my suggestion is to just jump right in. As a new manager to the online side of the game you have to be ready to make mistakes and learn from it. If you're the type of GM who can't take the fact that you lost a trade then it could get frustrating. But if you are willing to work through any mistakes or withstand a rebuild then get in this league now.

With online leagues I have learned the most from the community that the league builds. It's pretty obvious which GMs are knowledgeable and as long as you pick their brains on what they know and any suggestions they have for you then you will be fine.

That was just a round about way of saying JOIN THIS LEAGUE! [emoji1]
Rizzo is offline   Reply With Quote