View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 02:06 PM   #5
Cheesehead1964
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketsAintFull View Post
Finally, the start to this season of Bob's Milwaukee All-Stars suggests that the team is as annoyed at their 3rd consecutive Playoff exit as their owner - they hit 19 runs on the Opening Day, and stand at 6-0. Not much has changed, though C Ted Simmons (1977) takes the lead catching role over Del Crandall (1958). Rico Carty (1964) also returns at DH, after a season's absence, with Ryan Braun (2011) returning to LF in place of Ben Oglivie (1980). The All-Stars may well be tempted to 'phone-in' the regular season after 105 & 98 win seasons, but lead batter, RF Christian Yelich will be pushing to make sure that doesn't happen. Yelich led the team, and the league, to a second MVP award in a row with a 35 HR, 131 RBI season, and a 1.074 OPS.

(teams attached below in order of signature thanks for reading that if you did, heh)

Pockets, I have another Brewers theme team in the division with my Brewers. He has far more diamonds, although he's not a pure Brewer theme team...

My team is the Milwaukee Brewers, his is the West Chicago Brewers (images below).
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Cheesehead1964 is offline   Reply With Quote