View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 09:46 AM   #1
Chico Guilbault
All Star Starter

Question For Custom Tournament Schedule

I am wondering if it would be easier to learn how to make my own schedule or if someone here could create something that works for me...I'm willing to try either way.

Let's see if it's even possible first, though.

What I want is a custom schedule for an FA cup style tournament to take place during the regular season of my main league (actually 4 leagues as part of a promotion/relegation association). The current regular schedules always have days off set for the entire league throughout the year. I want to use these days for my tournament games. The exact days are different each year, but maybe I can change that so they are the same? To be "in synch" with a tournament schedule?

The schedule would have to be set for certain positions of each "division" in the tournament, rather than tied to specific teams.

I can give more details if this is possible and someone wants to tackle it, but basically I have one division of 20 teams which would not be scheduled for any games (they have a bye to the playoffs). Then 11 divisions of 2 teams each which play only each other for 3 games. Finally a division of 10 teams which each play every other team in that division one time.

Is this crazy or can it work?

Chico Guilbault is offline   Reply With Quote