View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 07:19 AM   #29
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigispeed1332 View Post
Hmm some interesting thoughts, well either way I feel like a player that can win back to back cy youngs and went 20-4 in AAA with a 1.7 era or a guy who hit 45 homers 130 rbi and batted .300 should not be available in the Rule 5 draft, both were 5 star guys/5 star potential.

I just feel like there has to be a way to fix this through the settings and I did not see a definite answer regarding that, grr, making the minor league rosters hold more players won't affect players who don't make the majors and get drafted in the rule 5 draft (atleast I don't see how it would). I also should note I am playing with the ratings being affected by in game stats not historical stats, that would be the only way to play a historical franchise! Must change history!
You're right, they shouldn't be and in my experience they aren't. I've never seen any guys like that in the rule 5 draft in any of my games. So that leads me to wonder if there isn't something with your settings that's creating this issue? Did you change the 40 man roster size or something else like that?
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote