View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 04:47 PM   #18
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckler View Post
I am kind of sorry to hear you say that you don't get to pick the town names and colors anymore. You know I would do that for you in a heart beat. The main thing for me is just to know that the requester is going to come back, something that is not in question with you, EC. My fondest memories on this board are of working with you to create your universe.
knuckler, you have done me at least 200 logos over the years... plus perhaps several thousand revisions... you also did about 75% of the home and away jerseys for the IPA... plus alternate jerseys and caps... it was basically you, Hankyu Braves and Isledelyod that did the 64 logos, jerseys and caps for me... 5-6 others helped sproratically… because of you guys, viewship on the IPA doubled right away from 125 per day to 250 per day... all one has to do is compare the dinky OOTP-created logos I used for 10 years... to the ones the Forum guys did... you guys certainly made the IPA much, much better.

I just didn't have the heart to impose on you for more... especially when I can get them on the Retro thread from you and txranger… and the others from low and Lawn Leaf's thread... and occasionally, I find a gem like the Palmdale Aces... I have been very pleased with my NIRL jerseys and logos that I got from all of you... plus I didn't have to bother all of you with personal requests... or revisions.

Whenever I need help from you with any future needs, I will be sure to ask for help... you truly are a wonderful friend.

Thanks for all you have done for me... without the great logos, jerseys and caps, playing OOTPB would be missing half of the enjoyment and immersion... teams come alive when you have really good graphics... and they really add to any dynasty league reports.

and it's all because of wonderful people like knuckler, txranger, low, Lawn Loaf and a few others here on the Graphics Forum.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 05-24-2019 at 11:28 AM.
Eugene Church is online now   Reply With Quote