View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 03:12 PM   #12
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendu Style View Post
I would be honored if the Palmdale Aces, owned by DecLan (defense contractor) co-founders Chuck Decker and Ray Lancaster, were to take to the skies of a Eugene Church-inspired league. Or, I would imagine, you might have some great ideas of your own.
Hey, I would be proud to use the Palmdale Aces... love the town name, nickname... and the jerseys are excellent... Thanks for doing this.

Oh, yes, I would like my logos done to order with towns, nicknames and colors chosen by me, but those days are long gone on the Graphics Forum... one has to use justafan software to get your teams done... you can get one or two done, but not 10, 15, or 20 done.

I can do a decent, fair-to-middling logo, jerseys and caps, but they are only half as good as the likes of you, txranger, knuckler, low and Lawn Loaf... and about a dozen other graphics designers.

To get teams now for my dynasty league, I just find them here on the Graphics Forum and use them...like I found the Palmdale Aces... that way I get excellent work... I just don't get to pick the colors, towns or nicknames.

But this system has worked well for me... I am very please with the towns and teams in my new North Island Recreational League... I'm thinking of creating a South Island Recreational League, too.

I already have downloaded about a dozen teams created here on the Forum and they are ready for play in the future SIRL. I just have to make sure I want to expand to more teams... I learned long ago from the Islandian Pro Alliance that 64 teams is far, far too time-consuming to cover and administer... it is a joy to cover and administer my NIRL and its 12 teams... I play out the last three innings of every game... so I'm am really getting to know the players and the teams.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 05-22-2019 at 03:34 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote