View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 01:21 AM   #20
bluesguy
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
I hope you have been able to report this in the bug forum and get some help.
You have mentioned this issue a few times here but none of us have access to the backend servers to query your case and look into it.
You will need the OOTP team to look into this and they may not see your issue when you post it in the forum.

I have always held people dedicated to OOTP online leagues in high regard and thought their dedication has been amazing and help shape this game to what it is today (thank you...).
In this regard, your recent choice of words and messages are starting to take away from that stellar reputation that you have built over those years.

Also, after buying OOTP for more than a decade, I hope you will be back to buying OOTP20 and beyond based on the great game that it is today and not because of an "upcoming" feature in the Perfect team part of the game.
As Markus has stated, the OOTP development continues to expand and he will continue to maintain two separate teams to help further development.

Thank you joehart,

I've tried to be civil and will continue to do so, but when someone accuses me of cheating I won't back down.

I haven't purchased OOTPXX and I don't plan to.
I will continue with older versions of the game, which are all still fully functional on my computers.
I have no wish to again spend a lot of real money on a game that will disappear.

At least this time I am making my decision knowing the the import thing is not gonna happen. Fool me once,,,,,,,,

I can play the game for free as an ap.
But you can't expect a team that competes at the top level without spending real cash.
bluesguy is offline   Reply With Quote