View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 11:37 PM   #1
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Stomp Ground Field Request?

One of the most quirky ballparks that has been unfortunately been taken out of the MLB: The Show Series was Stomp Ground Field. It had extremely cozy dimensions, with only a 365 distance to CF, while it was only 340 to the left and right field lines. This is unfortunately the only picture I have of the field, but I managed to make a top-down view via the Park Generator website (both pictures attached to the post)

I'm wondering if anybody would want to take on creating a 3D model of the stadium? My plan is to use it for a fictional league I'm doing, and using it for the team I have in Key West (they don't have a lot of space, so those kind of dimensions would fit a park like that, imo). Not a lot of crowd space, as I believe it only goes to the end of the bullpens near the foul poles, but it could be an interesting project if anyone wants to take it up!

(All 8-foot walls)
Left Line: 340
LF: 346
LCF: 377
CF: 365
RCF: 377
RF: 346
Right Line: 340
Attached Images
Image Image 

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote