View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 05:22 AM   #40
kq76
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJB7777777

Please help me I went to update our League Info and I must have forgotten the Password. Could you PLEASE send it to me at ATHFBL@gmail.com Thanks, Rick

New Up-Dated Info:

0005 - ATHFBL - Around The Horn Fantasy Baseball League

The ATHFBL is run by a Father & Son Team. Were just starting our seventh season. We have 29 active GM's that use MIRC to do our trading in and all around League Business in.; Vice President & Co-Commish RichYanks swaownerrockswa@aol.com; President & Co-Commish RJB7777777 ATHFBL@gmail.com; 30 Major League Teams; $110,000,000.00 Salary Cap
Defunct: No Participants: Multiplayer Openings: Game Version: 6.5a Game Needed: No
Export Deadlines Days And Times: Daily 7AM EST League Time Per Sim: 3 Days 7 Days a Week
Players: Modern Teams: 30 First Season: 2003 Latest Season: 2008 Last Updated: 2006-02-07
Site: angelfire.com/mi4/athfbl/ E-Mail: ATHFBL@gmail.com AIM: Commissioner: RJB7777777

Also could you please use our League Logo as our Avator. Thank you, Rick (RJB7777777) It will be the Avator on your Left on this Post. Thanks again, Rick
I sent you a PM with your new password (I'll also email it as you requested), but I'm going to post a few notes here as well that might be good for others to know too:

-you gave me enough info to figure out which league it was, but if you would have just given me the lg_id, I wouldn't have known what lg it was because your correct lg_id is 00055 not 00005
-it looks like you just copied the info from the "basic profile" and changed some of the data in it... I updated what I could, but you might like to know that there's even more you can update, to see what else you can update you can click on the "full profile" link or update your lg with your new password
-that image in the basic profile is a website preview, you can only see your logo from the "full profile"
-the version options are limited to the major version #s (e.g. 6.5), otherwise when patches (e.g. 6.5a) come out it'd be a major hassle for me to update the options everywhere, so people just need to assume that the league is using the latest patch consistent with the major version listed as they probably should be using anyway
-for "League Time Per Sim" you said, "3 Days 7 Days a Week"... league time per sim means just that, how many days in league time are you simming per sim, by "3 Days 7 Days a Week" I take it you mean you sim league time "3 days" at a time every real life, that "7 days a week" part belongs in the "Export Deadlines Days And Times" field, which you correctly already put as "daily..."
-you have your first season as 2008, but you have your current season as 2007? I assume your first season was still 2004 and your current season is now 2008, unless you restarted the league or something...

Last edited by kq76; 05-21-2006 at 05:25 AM.
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote