View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 04:56 PM   #2964
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
I'd like to join OL. My team has been OL compliant since last season when I swapped out my 2019 Live Joey Votto 80 for a...Historical All-Star Joey Votto 80

Doing a Cincinnati theme, with Reds greats and Cincinnati/Dayton/Northern Kentucky natives. Active roster is 100% historical cards now with the aforementioned switch last season.

And the best thing is...I'm already in Gold .328! I got placed there randomly when I was promoted to Gold last season, and since I have "Stay in the same league" ticked, I'm still hanging around. So if you'll have me, I can start right away.

Thanks for your consideration.

Edited to add: I forgot to mention that of course my team is also completely FTP. In fact, all my teams are, because I have very little discretionary income and what little I do have I tend to spend on craft beer.
I don't see any problem, and we can certainly take care of the serendipity of you being in the OL league. I will defer to the official rule keepers of OL though.

But I have added you to the friends list and everyone in Gold please do add BigRed75 to your friends list in-game.

Edit to say: Given Stanley's post (which I hadn't read) then I think you're in!

Edit2 to say: It's good to see you're in Annandale's division - so all OL teams now have fellow OL teams in ther division, meaning we should have a reasonable slate of games this year in Gold.

Last edited by Charlatan; 06-24-2019 at 05:00 PM.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote