View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 06:03 PM   #3
Thegman0492
Minors (Double A)

I spent 40 dollars on this game. I came to these forums for help from the people who created this game! I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it many times. I did the Expansion Draft all over again twice. Signed coaches twice. It took me all day. I thought I finally had it figured out. This problem did not pop up last year when I played it all the way to October 2018. (Real life time not game time). Now, I have it installed and started a new Franchise Mode. Like I said, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times. I did not mess with options too much. I deleted saved games and started all over. So with this new team, I check their stats and they look good to go. However, when I exit the game and later, come back to it, the ratings have changed for no reason. And I still do not know why pregame they show one starting lineup and then change it when the game starts. Sorry, I was angry. I just need some help. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Thegman0492; 03-03-2019 at 07:30 AM. Reason: I apologize for being angry.
Thegman0492 is offline   Reply With Quote