View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 01:38 PM   #557
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
EC, you want to try to take a stab of sorts at the two recent threads I posted related to the main, if not only, predecessor of the Slaabovian Republic League, perhaps? As you've previously recommended, I've not requested all the needed logos and team-related sets at the same time. Or do you know anyone who might be willing to try to do any or all of them here, by any chance?

Thanks for your time and all. And just to refresh your memory, you were going to post the Hall of Fame for your IPA dynasty/saved game, eventually, weren't you? CD out.
CD, sadly there are very few people who will do logos anymore.

The Graphics Forum is almost dead except for the Stickied Threads.

If I were you, I would just select my teams from those Stickied Threads and use them... that way, you get high quality logos, jerseys and caps... you just don't get to pick the town or the nicknames.

This is what I have been doing for my North Island Recreational League... all of the teams have been taken from Stickied Threads of txranger, knuckler, low and Lawn Loaf... and a few others I have seen on the Forum in just individual threads.

I plan to do the same thing, if and when I create a South Island Recrerational League...it is just in the planning stages... not sure I want to take on the additional work... the NIRL with 12 teams keeps me quite busy.

As far as my Islandian Pro Alliance Hall of Fame, that will take some time... right now I am finishing up the 2060 season... but I will post the IPA Hall of Fame after I complete all of the Awards and wrap us the season.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 07-20-2019 at 01:41 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote