View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 07:54 AM   #1531
Charlatan
All Star Starter

After scouring the posts for the last week, here's who I believe we need to double-make-sure is on our friends lists for next week:

Lower league people be sure to add (showing level they will be at next year)

bonsai13 - Redmond Defenders (Iron)
fearthefive - Seattle Endless Summer (Iron)
sabakon2 - New Zealand Silver Ferns (Iron/Bronze)

Upper league people be sure to add:

atabakin2 - Virginia Freeloaders (Diamond/Perfect)

New people:
  • be sure to add friends from the OL friends list, located here. I suggest adding everyone in the league you'll be in next year and everyone from one level above and below. That way you will catch anyone who is promoted or relegated (so for example, if you're going to be in Bronze, add everyone in Iron, Bronze, and Silver). My team in iron adds everyone in entry/iron/bronze/silver with no problem. My team in Silver adds everyone in bronze/silver/gold/diamond/perfect with no problem. That way we'll be sure to pull everyone together
  • check and double check that you're using your friends list for league placement. Go to Main menu -> Perfect Team Home Screen. Then click the "Profile & Settings" tab. On the right side of the screen, make sure the "League Placement Settings" choice is "Use Friends List" - if it's not set as such, select that, submit your team and quit OOTP. Then relaunch OOTP and check to make sure the setting "stuck."

I also have been meaning to say that the Redmond and Seattle team icons are amazing - I love 'em!

Last edited by Charlatan; 05-25-2019 at 07:59 AM.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote