View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 10:20 PM   #3
Twax
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne View Post
it might be due to spring training. the ai kinda does it's own thing during that time period, even with your teams.

e.g. pitch counts are 100% ignored. they have ST pitch counts in effect (~60-ish pitches, 4IP for SP etc)

Although, what you descrive seem wrong. it'd make it difficult to cross-train positions in ST, which is elevated learning speed during this time... i just don't pay attention much in ST. it could be normal too.

make sure depth charts are set for both. look into any other potential causes, then post in bugs... this may be unintentional.

i think a red dot would be a problem from a manager, but could be wrong. you can change his personality and see if that is the cause before posting in bugs. (just to test... if not challenge mode, of course)

also, if used as a ph or replacement mid-game might not adhere to a 'forced' role?
I edited the OP but yeah it's weird is has to be a bug I think.

I've found a way around it for now, which is to force start Lopez at 2B where he usually play anyway. Not sure why but doing that has "fixed" the problem and Merrifield is now starting at 1B.

Thank you for your answer !!
Twax is offline   Reply With Quote