View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:18 AM   #7
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

I've updated GMeXcel to a new version called GMeXcel Suite v10.5

It comes equipped with a few tools:

MarketCalc 10 helps you figure out modern media and TV market numbers. It's not particularly useful for using it for anything other than modern numbers, though it will adjust market size numbers backwards for older years, it's really a modern tool meant for a modern age.

FireMGR is a ultimate solo management tool. Instead of jumping from team to team across your career or staying in a job well after you've stunk up the joint, FireMGR forces you to win or go home. When your Owner Confidence score is lower than zero, you have to fire yourself. A great new way to keep your solo games interesting.

NEW! Accountant X: This is a return to MarketCalc's roots. I've integrated the MarketCalc 8 historical tool into the modern suite of GMeXcel with some improvements. Accountant X will revive your solo play by giving you a budget and cash to work with annually, which factors in your market size and team success. Best of all, Accountant X works for every year from 1901 until 2100! You just enter the year you want to play into the AcctXYear tab and the numbers will automatically adjust for the proper generation. (Props to ctorg for building this functionality into MarketCalc 8.)

If you've already used the latest edition of GMExcel, then this is just like it, but with all of the updates to FireMGR and the new addition of Accountant X, that has a ton of improvements from the old version that was released probably about two years ago now. Let me know if you have questions and enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: xls GMeXcelSuite10.5.xls (282.5 KB, 640 views)

Last edited by darkcloud4579; 10-29-2009 at 03:35 AM.
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote