View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 09:54 AM   #13
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

As long as there isnt anything hard programmed into the game then it just becomes a new game around finding the line and getting as close to it as you can. You need PP to win and players will always find the easiest way to make them. That is what happens in any game with a currency and must be designed for.

Going all the way back down to iron from perfect is a bit ridiculous but I yo-yoed around the mid levels for months. I would play a theme from whatever collection I was working on, it would never be so bad as to give away 10,000s of points in a 12-150 season like I've seen elsewhere, but there were seasons I was completely happy with going down if it happened since I knew it benefitted in the long run and I could play that theme at a competitive level for a season. There is no way to pivot to a new team, I wanted to be able to play my best possible some weeks and all White Sox or Braves in others.

An average team at a given level might see 5K PP a season. That gets you nothing. Drop down and you get many multiples of that though.

Last edited by dkgo; 03-07-2020 at 09:59 AM.
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote