View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 11:23 PM   #1
markymark65
Bat Boy

Unhappy Help!! I've created a new Steriod Era 2.0

How do I correct the home run inflation that creeps into the game as you sim into out years? I simulated to 2040 on a standard quick start game with 2018 rosters and I now have 8 total players that have hit 48+ Hr's in a single season, with 5 players with 50+ Hr's with the league leader at 58. I did not touch any of the sliders in the Stats & AI section, the only box that is checked in that tab is the "automatically adjust league totals modifier for accuracy".However, The one change I did make to the out of the box settings was to turn off the "Enable automatic evolution of the league". Could somebody give me a comprehensive view of how to correct this home run inflation moving forward? I'm not sure I fully understand how the "select year" Modifiers drop down (Stats & AI tab), auto-calc modifiers button (Stats & AI tab),lock league total stats (excludes modifiers & applies to affiliated leagues too) box (Stats & AI tab), Automatically adjust league totals modifiers for accuracy (Stats & AI tab), Automatically control in-game engine (only recommended for minors and feeders) box (Stats & AI tab), along with the league evolution function (options tab), all interact to create the output and the affects on my home run totals. I value realism in my sims so tips or suggestions would be appreciated thank you.
Attached Images
markymark65 is offline   Reply With Quote