View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 02:20 PM   #2
BirdWatcher
Hall Of Famer

The good news is that you can have multiple saves (as I've come to understand they are called) at once so you really don't need to do anything with your 1949 save/game/replay.
You can just start a new historical league for 1975 and it will be stored as a separate save and not affect your 1949 league in any way.
If you decide to replay 1949 again you can just start a new historical league, just as you did for the previous one, and give it a different name to distinguish it from your first 1949 save, and you will have both available to compare and contrast. (Ultimately, I believe the only thing that would limit you in this regard is how much hard drive space you have on your machine, but a one season replay really shouldn't take up much space at all.)

I believe that you should be able to save any OOTP files onto a flash drive but I will let someone more knowledgeable than I am explain the details.

So glad you are enjoying OOTP so much! I too come from a similar dice and cards (mostly Strat-O-Matic and Replay) background and discovered OOTP just about a year and a half ago. And like you, I am hooked.
BirdWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote