View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 11:27 PM   #8
maikgianino
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krpotter View Post
As a long time FHM player, I can't say I agree with you here. Rather than getting into a pointless argument, I have a few suggestions to bring up the challenge level of the game for you.

Give it more than half a season per game. Give it a go for at least five. Regardless of how well you assign tactics and player roles, you won't always have players who can live up to their positions/roles. Especially when the cap starts to get in your way.

Turn on fog of war and challenge mode. Start as a totally unknown GM, don't add any additional points to your profile (earn them as you go through the game), and work for whichever team in whichever league will take you.

If you can win your league five times in a row with all of this in place, you are a better man than I, and should be the one developing the game. Haha.

Cheers!
I'm not going to defend the guy who started the thread because obviously wants to have a fight but I must say that the comments to "counter" his theory are yet missing in this thread.

This comment confirms that what he said is not very far from reality though. If your argument is "put everything very difficult" means that probably this guy was speaking with the truth.

I have to be very honest, I didn't want to touch the pre game tactical advantage because I been always afraid that the game turns into a very easy challenge so I play with the tactics as they are even though since I got used to most mechanichs in the game I'm getting playoffs every season with every team I play.

I'm not saying "I agree with zagardlenie" but I would like to read a comment that actually counters his theory not something that actually confirms what is he saying.

Maybe is my bad English or maybe not but I understood your comment as "I do agree with you, better try this to make it challenging".

Would be a nice discussion if you guys stop fighting about pointless arguments and focus in game mechanics. I said once in other thread that the "Player Roles" are my least favorite feature of the game.
maikgianino is offline   Reply With Quote