View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 12:09 PM   #29
Charlie82
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
No plans for another update at this point. It'll probably require something that's completely game-breaking for us to go back and open up the FHM3 code again.
Well I am unimpressed to say the least. You release a major update shortly after I buy the game which made a complete mess of the most fundamental aspect of the game (choosing your team), and after a couple of botched attempts to fix it (I don't know who on earth your playtesters are) it is still full of bugs and unenjoyable to play.
What was the point of me taking the time to upload my save? You admitted it would affect the roles I can choose during a game and led me to believe it would be fixed.
You shouldn't have released such a major update this late on if you weren't going to make sure it was implemented properly.

And not so much as a sorry from you. I play a Football Manager game from a certain rival of yours, and in comparison their customer service and product support is way better. It is the first time I have bought a hockey sim and I wanted to try a different developer from my football game. I guess though I will be heading to EHM next year.
Charlie82 is offline   Reply With Quote