View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 07:02 AM   #4
VanillaGorilla
All Star Starter

2024 Season is Underway

I took the job with the Rockies (like that matters) and am managing the team. My owner is a demanding economizer, so my life expectancy is probably about that of a copulating male Praying Mantis.

All of the ball parks in this league are neutral as the result of the now fixed bug (speaking of the Praying Mantis). Since the start of the league, I have had four teams move (San Diego to Indy, Texas to San Diego, Dodgers to Jacksonville, and Milwaukee to Austin). All of these parks have modifiers other than 1.000. I am just going to let the league continue as a predominantly neutral ball park league. The aggregate numbers will not be affected by any of this. This again points out the absolute genius of the game's construction.

There have been 6 hitters and 3 pitchers that have been inducted into the HOF by the software defaults. They have been removed, but their inductions are noted and they will receive First Ballot Screenings once the standards have been established by the first (or second, or third) induction classes.

I have a few things to finish up in the last HOF that I need for comparisons here. I hope to get those completed this weekend.

The first HOF class will be inducted in 2034, still.
VanillaGorilla is offline   Reply With Quote