View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 03:54 AM   #95
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

I think, for me, the collection missions craze was an interesting time in OOTP history. That said, I've decided that I'm not really enjoying the pursuit of the collections all that much. If I have to type in WANG or GLADDEN or LONNIE SMITH one more time...

So instead of complaining about price gouging or a very tight card supply or the rewards--in most cases--not being worth the price of the cards collected, I simply decided to liquidate all my non-useful cards not already locked. I was in the process of finishing several missions, but I didn't want my main team suffering for lack of upgrades. I also figure that one of these days I will pull a 200K PP unicorn of a card from a challenge mode pack (still haven't pulled a single perfect card) and then revisit the collections at that time. Or I'll just wait til next year...

Made 7K PP just in the time it took me to list my cards, so I'd have to say I'm happy with the decision. The LIVE cards aren't selling well, but all of the other card collections are going fast.

waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote