View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 03:46 PM   #7
TBiz
Major Leagues

I totally agree with you guys on assuming or asking what you're saying.

I personally wasn't expecting anything from this season which is why I went after talent with a high potential rating.

The settings that I changed were simply the injury factors.

I moved the 1.25 of the standard starting to .6 during games and .3 at practices.

I also knocked trading down to 10 from the 25.

From there the luck hit.

The team as you can notice hit a strong start of the season and then in my next two snits through the season were lucky to with 2 games in the 15 games played from 11 games into the season

and then we had another 15 games where we only won 5 games. from that point the team by end of December were in 11th place in the conference.

So thinking I was completely out of it, I traded away most of my 2017 draft picks, a few players and a lot of my 2016 draft picks to acquire a struggling Johan Franzen had I believe 6 points or something in 27 games with the Detroit Red Wings. Red Wings had him on the block so I traded S.Gionta, E. Condra and a 4th Rd pick for Franzen.

I suppose that lit him up as he played 52 games with the Huskies and contributed 27G and 13A (40 Pts) on a floating first/second *Mostly/ third line. I also wanted him to be a leader in the dressing room to give Mike Richards and Downie some support.

More to come
TBiz is offline   Reply With Quote