View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 03:49 PM   #41
lubongo
Bat Boy

Awesome looking screen Seb, very clean and informative at the same time; I'm very impressed. Keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktors89 View Post
I can think of these ones... would be happy if some of them could get into the game

- Leading scorers
- Leading goalies (sv%, GAA)
- Top prospects in draft rankings
- Trades/Transactions
- Team stats
- Board trust
- Injured players on roster {I would also add suspensions to this same box in a different colour?}
Great ideas ^. I'd also like to see as potential information boxes:
- Players on the trading block around the league
- Available jobs (+ managers who are under pressure and could be fired soon maybe?)
- Teams on hot/cold results streaks for the last x games, listed by best or worst first e.g.
Team A 8-0-2
Team B 1-7-2
Team Y Won 5
Team Z Lost 7
- Players on consecutive goals/assists/points scoring streaks and/or
- Players in hot/cold scoring form from last x games (but not necessarily consecutive?)
- Similarly for goaltenders, e.g. best SV% over last x games, current shutout streaks in minutes etc.
{these aren't important but I think they would add to immersion? very common to hear/see this sort of information while watching games broadcasts}

Are the standings boxes sortable by context? e.g. standing of your team by league, conference, division, wildcard race etc? This would be very useful.

Would also like to see, somehow, the recent form of the team you are next scheduled to play. Could be in an information box which gives a list of the scores from their last x number of games. Or maybe just put one line under the season performance of each team under the "Next Game" section for the last x number of games, although this may make everything a bit too cramped.

Finally, would possibly suggest as an idea: replacing "H" and "A" with "vs." and "@" to copy the American scheduling style, but this is very minor. I would prefer this (and I'm European) but I doubt everyone will!
lubongo is offline   Reply With Quote