Thread: A new beginning
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 10:40 AM   #106
lynchjm24
All Star Reserve

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally posted by couriers
I sent an email to the commish but who knows if they will ever get it considering how things have been going. Here it is just so no one can say that I didn't mention my leaving prior to doing so.

I really saddens me to say that you can count me out of this league from here on out. This is not the type of league that was advertised and not the type of league that I expected. Our founder and co-commish has been missing since day one and nothing seems to be going well. I wish you the best of luck keeping things together but I will not be participating any longer.

couriers (Detroit Tigers)
Couriers - I hope you reconsider - it has been a rough start. However, despite the disappeance of Hell Atlantic - some things are still getting done.

Personally I'd love to see us go ahead and play with fewer teams, there is just no way to find 30 good owners looking for a new league at one time.

I think we probably had 12-15 people who were pretty interested in doing a good job. Maybe we take some time - figure out what we really have and start over.

Playing 2 leagues with 8 teams and just deleting the rest might be the best option at this point.
lynchjm24 is offline   Reply With Quote