View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
joeyjojojrshabadoo
Minors (Double A)

Competitive Balance Draft Lottery

Please add this feature or give the commissioner the ability to add picks to the draft. Currently the only way to do this is through a third party utility. The utility is great but you have to manually enter all the picks if you choose to add the competitive draft picks. This can be a pain especially with compensation picks.

I think its been mentioned also, but the ability to name your own GM of the year. I'd also like to see Relief man of the Year built in and a World Series or LCS MVP. In my online league we elect one but the game doesn't allow you to pick your own. I currently use the custom award for World Series MVP.

A revamped Spring Training would be nice as well. With more splits and a more realistic schedule with Grapefruit and Cactus Leagues. Currently spring training is just a split itself. There is no breakdown of players performances. This could be a great tool in deciding who makes the cut. Also, non roster invitees. I know that one has been posted before, but it bears repeating

A winter league where you can develop specs. Currently you can have a winter league but from what I've read it doesn't add to the development of prospects. If this is incorrect then someone please let me know.
joeyjojojrshabadoo is offline   Reply With Quote