Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcharoth View Post
1. PC
2. Windows 10
3. Steam
4. i5-3570, 8GB RAM, GTX 660 TI.
5. Game constantly freezes when trying to advance to the next day after game 12 of the season. Can watch the game successfully but will still freeze when I go to advance days on the calendar. No error message, just freezes. Looks very similar to the post right before mine.

Trace: Not sure if I can attach directly to this post, can send another way if needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbar View Post
1. PC
2. PC
3. Stand Alone
4. --
5. 6.0 GM Ram / Intel Core i3-6100U

Across multiple games and saves. Can not go beyond game 12 of any GM Mode season without the game freezing and becoming unresponsive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhuston View Post
  1. Mac
  2. OSX 10.14.3
  3. Steam
  4. Macbook Pro Retina Early 2015
  5. Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
    8 GB RAM
    Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Game freezes any time I try to advance past the 12th game of the year. Freeze happens on all saves, even new games. Tried every possible solution posted in this thread (and elsewhere), including uninstalling/reinstalling, disabling threading, disabling facegen, forcing game data re-installation, changing the data path of saved games, disabling steam overlay, switching from windowed to fullscreen mode etc etc. Opened up a support ticket and provided a trace file 24 hours ago with no reply. Very frustrating
Sorry about this guys! There will be a fix for anyone with a similar problem to this coming shortly.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote