View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 02:13 PM   #210
Tumbi
Bat Boy

Not responding issue here

The game just hangs when I advance to next day and after awhile it says 'not responding'. My other saves work brilliantly so it can't be indexing issue nor that I don't have rights to the game folder.

1. PC
  2. Win 10
  3. Steam
  4. --
  5. Intel HD Graphics 5500 / 12 GB / i7-5600U 2.60 GHz
  6. The game "crashes" to the 'not responding' state when trying to advance a day. Basically it just hangs and after awhile it says 'not responding'. Once I waited like 30 min to no avail. And this happens every single time on a specific day in my save no matter what I do.
  7. Only in one save. The file has been uploaded to FTP, it is called 'Tigers_01.lg.zip'.
  8. Have no idea how to attach a trace file...

Edit. I managed to solve the problem! I checked the tracelog (it's actually a pretty useful IMO) and for some reason it hanged when creating a schedule for Pecos league. I have never ever touched or edited the league but still something went wrong there. The plain and simple solution here was to regenerate the schedule for Pecos league.

Guys, if you are having crashing or hanging issues, check the ootp_tracelog first!

Last edited by Tumbi; 02-13-2019 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Problem solved, no further assistance needed
Tumbi is offline   Reply With Quote