View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 11:45 PM   #202
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by imMapex View Post
Two questions regarding CHL mechanics:

1. At the start of my QMJHL season, I was given pick one in the CHL Import Draft. Come draft day, I was not given a pick at all in rounds one or two. I had two foreigner players already assigned to my roster. Was this why my picks were forfeited?

2. What is the ideal location for scouts targeting the New England Highschool league? Do I need the QMJHL Entry Draft restriction on for scouting or is the American draft separate?
There was a bug with the Import Draft that was just fixed in Monday's update, if you have that installed the draft should work properly the next time around. Normally you'll always have two picks (which isn't exactly the way it works in real life, but it's a little difficult to implement the CHL's import rules exactly with the way the game's player rights work.

Setting the QMJHL draft eligibility checkbox will cover those guys, but if you want to specifically focus on them, I would use two scouts, one assigned to League-High School, Team-New England High School and one to League-Midget, Team-New England Midget (or one guy on non-permanent assignment, switching between them).
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote