View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 09:44 PM   #258
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Lima is near where five streams come together to start forming the Follis River in Slaabovia. It is a place quite near a mountain range, so keep that in mind. It is a place where many of the llamas or similar animals typically have their range in the country, and where many of the animals used during mounted combat which aren't horses come from. Several of the most famous mounted units used llamas or similar other animals much like many nations used to use horses long ago during mounted combat.

Think of medieval-era dragoons on armor-covered llamas or similar other animals, and you may be able to picture them in combat. Cirriddiquans using them in combat often were called Deathbringers or Deathblitzers or Shadowblitzers by their enemies who were somehow able to withstand their charges in battle often enough for a long enough period of times during engagements.

Clovidequano Dovatha, in his yet-unrevealed history, will be known for often utilizing them in battle, even after he becomes King of Cirriddiqua, while still working to try and free his land from foreign occupation. Not only that, he is from the general area of Lima in the nation's held territory while he's still young in his life. Please take all of the above information into account as you work on the necessary thread here. Thanks. CD out.
That is all very interesting and make for good reading, but I don't think I can get someone to do you a logo showing rivers, mountains and armored llamas... you know how limited the space is on a logo... just 150 x 150 pixels.

I just want someone to do you a nice logo that has a llama on it... we will be lucky to get that.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote