View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 04:38 AM   #130
old timer
Hall Of Famer

The Raccoons (+315) are still up there with the much better Westvleteren XII (+339). We even have a 1/2 game lead, but are in 2nd due to WPct. After going 2-8 vs them in the early season, we're now 4-1 (but all 4 were very close) and have a 4 game final set (at our home, thank goodness) coming up 1st thing in the morning. Their park factors favor RHB and are minimized for LHB which works well for them since all of their hitters are RHB. So I was pleased when we took 2 of 3 from them at their home.

I've been micro-managing the team more than in any previous season except for in the beginning (pre-perfect) and have had a lot more fun doing this. I'm still not sure if it helps, but we're playing .741 ball so it must not be hurting too much.

We're leading the league in base running which we often do (or are close at least), but I don't understand this one at all. Does anyone here know what influences this stat? It can't be due to our base running ratings since they're mostly mediocre or poor. Maybe it's due to strategy settings?
Attached Images

Last edited by old timer; 09-21-2019 at 04:39 AM.
old timer is offline   Reply With Quote