View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 10:09 PM   #39
Maxfire5
Minors (Double A)

Defenders: Back in Perfect for the first time in a few weeks. Also changed our strategy of our team which seems an odd thing to after finally getting promoted back to Diamond, but we will see how it goes. The manager will be hailed a genius or....not. Changed park factors, rotation, lineup etc. No big additions or subtractions this week for this team, although I am trying to sell a few people who are part of the new missions.

Missouri Legends: With the addition of the collections, I've worked on selling a couple Kansas City Athletic cards. If those sell, that may just fund the points need for the last card for the Royals collection which would be massive. Currently in Gold OL. Team underperformed last year. Made a few adjustments to park factors, namely reducing all HRs to 0.9. The entire team had two people in double digits; 1 at 17 and 1 at 11 so I didn't think it was wise to let my opponents hit all the HRs and us not have any. Hopefully that improves us for this season!

Kansas Rangers: The biggest update of the week. I pulled my first ever Perfect card; a Perfect Bob Gibson! He goes straight into the rotation alongside 96 Mark Prior. I now have two very solid pitchers who can help us, in addition to Ismael Valdez and Leon Day. Realistically the rotation should be set for a while. Late last week I pulled Peak Duke Snider and Chase Utley who are anchoring the lineup. This team should do well in Bronze so we will see what happens.

F2P Pack Only Team

F2P Missouri Theme Team
Maxfire5 is offline   Reply With Quote