View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 09:06 PM   #7
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Hey my friend. How is the whale killer doing this season?Rocky Point has started off very slow. Currently we are in 2nd place 3 back in the loss column. How are you doing my friend?

Blue Gryphs are around .500 and sitting third in the AC West in P411 - typical World Series hangover it seems. We can never follow up a winning season with a good start. Looking at teams on paper we should be more than in the running, but as I've learned nothing is ever guaranteed with this team. Seem to be hitting well individually but for some reason not scoring enough to win.

Gold Gryphs had a great playoff run and this year are in P401. Out of the gates with a bang and setting the world on fire was followed by a 2-8 stretch that dropped us back to mid-pack again. This team is safe to say my mid-range team and sometimes surprises like last week and sometimes looks closer to relegation. Never know.

Red Gryphs are my weakest on paper but seem to overachieve slightly. Last week barely missed their first Perfect playoffs in the last few games. This week in P404 and not off to a great start, couple games below .500 right now. Had earned some cash last year so added DeGrom to the rotation today and trust me that's an upgrade for our 5th spot. Never expect much but sometimes pleasant surprise from these overachievers.
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote