View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 11:07 PM   #30
Cobra Mgr
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psd View Post
And you are honestly going to tell me what Butler said is just as bad as the examples you provided? Come on. The "MF'ers" is certainly debatable as abusive. But even if I say it is, it's a very low level of abuse. There are multiple levels of crimes. So OK. maybe it would be sixth degree abuse if it was a crime. Nowhere NEAR the level of sexual harassment or actual physical assault. Not even friggin' close. And "you effen need me"? Sorry. And if that was so bad, the GM most certainly would have said something immediately to the effect of "You are being way out of line" and would have put a stop to it then and there.

And I explained why I didn't think it's abusive. In no way, shape or form did I or do I "just don't think so."

Now I'm done. Just answered out of respect for your opinions and thoughts. No matter how misguided and wrong they are.
You wouldn't be the 1st to think I was misguided.......

One of the biggest errors people make in debates is concluding someone's comparison is the same as equalizing. People who do think that way either misunderstand what is said, or are making a cheap accusation when they see they aren't defending their position well. In no way, shape or form did I equate what Butler did to hazing, rape & schoolyard bullying. I would never attempt to rank any of those things on some kind of "heinous meter". I was very clear in why I brought up those other things: Just because something is considered common does not mean it isn't abuse.
4 all my future crimes.

- Prince
Batdance
June 7, 1958 - Apr 21, 2016
Cobra Mgr is offline   Reply With Quote