View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 10:42 PM   #9
AEWHistory
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
I know I've had discussions with Jeff (even on the Weekly Twitch stream) regarding some of the knowledge. If we have the time to put things together, it's something we could look at. Maybe having almost a glossary/info page is something we could do - but if that's the case, it's going to take a decent amount of work even (with hopefully) community input.

As for your question - I'm not sure how well Compensation will work up until the more modern time (which you can get to and go past of course). The big thing (which most should care about though) is the ability to match offers. Not having that would be a much bigger issue.
A glossary is a wonderful idea! In fact, I think it will work better than tool tips in some ways ways because all the info will be concentrated in one area. I know it would take a lot of work, but I'd gladly chip in for some glossary items (and tool tips as well). I often have time in between teaching during the fall and spring semesters and again during summer. I'm sure I can a bit of time elsewhere as well.... so long as it doesn't cut into my FHM SIMing time! I've got a dynasty to manage here.

About compensation: I agree that the main thing is offer matching, which is already there. When I get some time I'll sim ahead to the '90s and play around.

Thanks again for the info!