View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 02:46 PM   #2
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpdearing View Post
I already created a support ticket (#11379) for this, but it seems like that place is dead and this is the forum that gets responses so I thought I'd try again.

I've been playing iOOTP 2014 pretty regularly and just recently came across this problem.

In the middle of a game, my DH got a base hit (double) but was injured on the play so I replaced him with a pinch runner. When the inning ends the game asks me to set the position of the pinch runner or substitute a new player. (The replacement's position is "-")

The problem is that DH is not a position option. Tapping on the "-" gives me normal options but no DH or P. I also checked if replacing the pitcher might replace that player in the lineup, but nope.

Nothing I have done has allowed me to return to the game because I always have one batter with no position. Game stuck.

---
Also, in this broken state, I can start to do other strange things:

When I tap the "Show Opponent" option, the "Return to Game" button is enabled. When I tap "Return to Game" it puts me back in the "Substitutions" screen for my own team but clicking on the two-arrow substitution icon for a single player shows me the opposing team's bench and I can then change the opponent's lineup. But still no way to get back to continuing the game.

Hope you can help!

Only way I know to fix that is to get back to home screen and hit finish today and sim the rest of the game out. Has happened to me 2 or 3 times in the past two years
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote