View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 05:43 PM   #5
Donevyn
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradC View Post
In the App Store app, you should be able to see what you've purchased, with a cloud icon next to the ones that aren't on your phone but which you can install. Just tap that icon next to iOOTP and it should download to your phone.

LMK if you have any additional issues and I'll see if I can help. Thanks.

Hello Brad> This is not 'LMK', but I have similar question. I have iOOTP 13 downloaded with seasons: 1902, 1923, 1961, 1965, 2001, 2004, 2009.

I bought iOOTP 14 too, but because of phone change and such never did much with it. But getting the fever of OOTP 16 and MLB Manager, I downloaded it from cloud, but it does not have the seasons stated above that I have on my 2013. So what can I do to get them on iOOTP 2014? And for that matter, to insure the transfer to MLB Manager when it comes out?

Thanks!

Donevyn

p.s. This use to be a Sebastian 'thing', so hopefully I'm not bugging you and should try to get ahold of him. Thanks again!

p.p.s. I just noticed why in iOOTP 2014 that hitting the 'help' button gives me instructions to contact Sebastian, so I did that hoping for an answer soon. Thanks.

Last edited by Donevyn; 02-23-2015 at 06:01 PM.
Donevyn is offline   Reply With Quote